Las Vegas

Las Vegas

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Beginning - Chapter 1

To protect some of people that are apart of the chronicles I am using nicknames and alias. I will also not talk about the women that have dated. I think that most of them were bat shit crazy and that's my fault for dating their crazy asses from the start.

I'm writing this blog to talk about my journeys and the stories that are associated with them. My boys, the 100 Miles crew (I will explain the premise behind that name in another chapter) are always reflecting on the crazy stuff that we have done and I always said that it would be good reading material to write this stuff down therefore I'm telling my story. So just think of Morgan Freeman voice as you read as if he is narrating my stories. He narrates everything else, so why not my ish. Here just a snippet of what this is all about, I have accidentally walked into a gay club in New Orleans during Mardi Gras and did not realize it for several minutes, I almost got shot and a witch cursed the four of us in North Carolina and that is just the mild stuff. I will try post stuff in chronological order as much as possible but I do hang with these new group of guys now which we cause a lot of trouble too. Let's just call them old dude, lil dude and Cage for future reference. If something really interesting happens, I will fill the need to let the nation know about it. I just hope you guys enjoy and continue to follow the chapters as they unfold.

Before I really start, I wonder if YouTube, camera phones and social media were around when we first started, would be filthy rich now or serving 5 to 10 in the big house because all of the debauchery and mayhem that we have cause. Come to think about it, the many violations that we have committed, we would be out now on good behavior.


Should I say the beginning or really the end? The chronicles actually did not start in Vegas. I remember as if it was yesterday, I was a shy and an innocent kid, look at that picture. I was so quiet, not ounce of alcohol ever pierced my body while I was in high school and if a girl would look in my direction, I could probably beat Jesse Owens in a foot race to run and get away from her.

Then I went off to college and met a good friend of mine, let's call him Rio. Let's just say the shit hit the fan and I went from the shy kid up above to this and that in below pictures. Those pictures are from Mrytle Beach, another day, another story. Well, I was still shy but not as bad as high school. College years were still pretty conservative I use to tipsy off on Boone's Farm. That's really bad when all of the women could out drank me into curling up in a corner. I think the complete 180 took place when we moved into the townhouse in Laurel, MD but I want to say really before that. My junior year, it was one of our friend's birthday, we had Mickey 32oz, a case of them. Don't judge us, we were poor college kids back then. Anyway, I went to the campus to drop something off and when I got back, this dude Rio said take a couple swings of this. It was soco, Southern Comfort for the kids who don't know. I want to say one hour later, I was seeing funkadelic circles and stars.
As I look back, should I really blame this dude Rio or Mr. Hyde was just waiting to come out and needed that push. We left college and moved into a townhouse in Laurel MD; the house parties, traveling and the real drinking begun. Oh God, those Laurel house parties were classic, we had jean butt prints on the wall from people dancing, almost a county ordinance and probably broke so many fire codes violations. That's a good topic for my next post. Well I hope you enjoyed the beginning.

Juan Carlos

No comments: