Las Vegas

Las Vegas

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Laurel Experiment

Well, that year at the townhouse was fun. Rio got a job in North Carolina and a girlfriend, Flanagan went to NC too. The smart choice was to get a place with Dill in laurel. We both were considered mature beyond our years therefore we would make good roommates. It was a great idea. He work at night and I during the day. The place was spotless. I don't know what the hell really happen but something snap in me one day, maybe I was bored but who knows . I decided to go out after work by
myself to this lounge and it was on popping. I must have talked to at least 20 people in that place, if they had camera on phones back then, I would have took more pictures and selfies than the Kardashian minus the duck face poses. I was quite the social butterfly that night.

I completely changed from a co-worker making a comment to me that she had dream about me and I started to quiver in my boots to chasing women like I was a big game booty hunter. I think that I stole that from LL Cool J. Maybe that was a little extreme but I discovered my swag aka my ability to charm. That charm has put me into a lot of situations, a lot freaking interesting situations.  

I was out there meeting and greeting like it was the new drug. The downfall, I went on a lot bad dates. Lesson number 1, if you were drunk in the club the night before and you wake up with a number in your pocket and you don't remember the person and you have to ask friend what that person look like. JUST STOP AND TRASH IT! Bolo, my roommate brother told me this girl I met at the club the night before was alright looking therefore I called her and we agreed to go out. Being the gentlemen that my mom raised, I went to pick her up in Virginia. I'm considered as a good cook so I always offered dinner out or I could cook dinner. Most of the time they always pick me cooking for them. When I got there, she was not quite the looker at all. While we are riding  back to my spot she dozed off immediately during our conversation. I told you that movies stuff I actually lived it before it was theaters. She then mentioned that she was narcoleptic. Yes, that scene from Deuce Bigalow, I experienced it. She probably dose off 3-4 times on me. This is not brightest point in my life but when we got back to my place, I went into the bathroom and called my boy to tell him to call me in 20 minutes to say that his car is broke down and needed my help. I took her back home and I did not even let her close the door before I sped off.

Juan Carlos




No comments: