Las Vegas

Las Vegas

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mardi Gras

Our first big road trip was to Mardi Gras. I am really starting to believe that dysfunctional and lewd is what Rio and I have redefined. Just over a week ago we were back to our normal antics and I saw that look that I am starting recognize on many people faces. It is the look of what is wrong you guys. I lied to myself and said that I need to calm down one day but every time that I tried that it and does not work in my favor. I will never run for office, a lot my social circle are bartenders and me being as straight lace as everyone thinks would simply disrupt the universe so the hell with that. Anyway, that picture explains Mardi Gras nothing but drunken foolery. This trip had us witnessing a dude almost having a heart attack from bobbing his head to a rock song, Rio getting up on stage at Blues Alley and taking the mic and I made a devout Seven-Day Adventist go into a sex shop. For that last part, I really hope that I am forgiven. I do want to make it into heaven. So much happened on this trip that I think this story need to be broken up into several parts.

It all started out with me gassing up the first legendary Accord. Oh yeah, there were two legendary Accords in my life. I gassed up the Accord and made my way to North Carolina to pick up the amigos Rio and Flanagan. Our goal was to make the 14 hour drive the next day. I started out with the first shift and then Flanagan took next as I joined Rio with some tasty cold beverages. We finally arrived as dusk began to set in. I needed some quarters for parking therefore I walked into this bar to get change. I walked right up to the bartender and requested the quarters that I needed and I was tempted to get a beer as well. Going into a bar and not getting a beverage is uncivilized. As it took forever for the bartender to return I notice the guy was overalls and no shirt. My first thought was this is New Orleans is all about but then I notice two dancing together. I took a breath, blink several times and thought what in the hell did I walk myself into. Where is my damn change I wanted to yell out but I gave the dude $20 bill otherwise I would have left it. I got my change and dash to the door but I was trying to get out Rio and Flanagan was coming in. Since it took me awhile to get the change they thought I had stumbling across something. I did stumbled across something but it was the wrong thing for me. I push them both and told them there is nothing to see here, keep moving.

Well we got right into it. There were a lot flashing for beads and I was recording every minute of it. Some of the flashers I wish that I would have given them beads to keep their shirts down. We bounced from bar to bar and then we came upon the strip club and we had to go in.
I remember locking eye with one of the dancers therefore I had to make it through the crowd and mac my way to the stage but it was at the end of her song. Rio and I ended up sitting down by the stage to indulge in the entertainment and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the one that I locked eyes so we begun to chat. As you read throughout my posts you will see that I had a lot of runs in with strippers. I don't judge them at all and we know by now if it is wrong I see it as being 100% right. Back to the story, as we talked she pointed Rio out and said look at your friend. He had the back of his head on the stage and money sticking out of his mouth as each dancer came by. I told her that is what he does. After a lengthy conversation she gave her number wanted to take me to breakfast and my dumb ass never called her. We ended up at this bar that had huge stage and it was nothing but chicks up and down the remaining of the night flashing for the camera. All of this was just day one. Damn, we did the girls gone wild video thing before that dude. That would have been a nice payday for us. I think that dude end up doing time therefore it is a good thing that we never sold that tape and I have it locked away.

Juan Carlos

 

No comments: